Lifelong Learning at Sullivan Center
Sullivan Center at 206 Wilkins Street – Main Campus
- Open for daytime, evening and Saturday classes
What is our School's Philosophy?
Lifelong Learning at Sullivan Center, Greenville County Schools, believes that students 17 and older should have a chance to achieve their goals, improve their academic skills, computer skills, learn English, and/or obtain a high school diploma or GED. We believe "It's Never Too Late."
Who Do We Serve?
Lifelong Learning at Sullivan Center is Greenville County Schools’ program for Adult Education, a state mandated program that all districts in SC must provide. Our students must be 17 years or older.
What opportunities are available for adults to learn?
- WorkKeys Preparation and Assessment
- Customized Training for Business and Industry
- Spanish Classes for Adults and Children
- English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- Computer Classes
- Childcare Training
What academic programs are available for students?
- High School Diploma Classes
- Exit (HSAP) Preparation Classes
- Basic Skill Classes
- Pre-GED Classes
- GED Preparation Classes
- Virtual High School
- GED Fast Track
- GED Online
- English as a Second Language (ESL)